The deadline for early bird registration to participate in the 2024 AMCHP Annual Conference, AMCHP 2024, is approaching. So, if you are still pondering your participation or are still deciding whether to participate in person or virtually, we have you covered! Join us in this post as we revisit some of the benefits offered by our conference and reasons to connect with maternal and child health (MCH) leaders and thinkers at AMCHP 2024.
The AMCHP Annual Conference is one of the country’s largest gatherings of MCH professionals. Last year, over 1,300 participants joined us virtually from nearly every state, territory, and jurisdiction in the United States, surpassing all previous records. We expect this year’s conference will be another strong showing!
Why join us at AMCHP 2024?
- Gain firsthand opportunities to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field.
- Be part of discussions about ensuring equity in systems and services, building and strengthening partnerships, and practicing effective family and youth engagement.
- Exchange best practices and resources with other MCH professionals.
- Participate in workshops, roundtables, and posters featuring a mix of topics and content.
- Be part of timely-themed live and live-streamed plenary sessions led by association leadership.
- Participate in discussion, and small-group networking live and video groups with speakers, AMCHP staff, and fellow attendees.
- Have exclusive access to on-demand conference content after the event.
What Conference Participants in 2023 Said About the Experience
In 2023, AMCHP extended an evaluation survey invitation to over 900 registered attendees to gauge the 2023 conference’s impact and effectiveness. These are some of the key findings from the responses received:
- 95% of respondents would recommend the AMCHP conference to their peers.
- 88% of respondents were satisfied or very satisfied with their experience at the 2023 AMCHP Annual Conference.
- 91% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that the content of the 2023 AMCHP Annual Conference aligned with the theme, “Cultivating Diverse Leaders in Maternal and Child Health.”
- 91% of respondents found that the information presented at the conference was of high quality.
- Overall, the plenary sessions were met with a high level of satisfaction, with survey respondents particularly valuing the quality of speakers, engaging discussions, and moments of inspiration.
- 90% of respondents were satisfied with the workshops they attended.
- The top five reasons for attending the 2023 AMCHP Annual Conference were professional development, networking, content, personal growth and development, and peer-learning opportunities.
As the early bird registration deadline approaches, if you are still undecided about attending in person or virtually, we want to remind you that you can change your attendance status without penalties until March 11. So, don’t miss the early bird rates offered by February 12, and get ready to join us at AMCHP 2024. We look forward to seeing you!
Learn about the conference theme, “Partnering with Purpose.”
Participating in person? Learn about Oakland and what you can do during your stay in this beautiful city, and book your stay at the Oakland Marriot City Center by March 16 or until the block sells out.
Subscribe to our conference mailing list to be among the first to receive updates and information about the 2024 AMCHP Annual Conference.