The episode features a panel of a parent, teenager, and pediatrician in a conversation on the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine for children and adolescents and strategies to increase the confidence of parents and caregivers in the COVID-19 vaccine for their children.
Please complete this short survey to share input on the episode and let us know who or what you’d like to hear about on future episodes: https://bit.ly/MCHBridgesPilot.
- The Conversation: Between Us, About Us (COVID Vaccine FAQ Video Series)
- Communication Strategies for Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines
- Updated Toolkit: Children and COVID-19 Vaccination
- A Community Toolkit for Addressing Health Misinformation
- Webinar (November 30 from 2-3pm EST): Communication Strategies for Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines
- https://teenvaxfacts.com/ : This is the website that panelist Abby M. and other Youth Public Health Advisors for the North Carolina Division of Public Health worked on.
- Here is a link to one of the most liked Instagram post that Abby M. mentions in the episode.