The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs has revamped its website to make it easier to find the latest news, resources, and opportunities in maternal and child health (MCH).
AMCHP’s new home page is more dynamic than ever, giving visitors several options for quickly accessing the information they need to improve their MCH work. Those options include a new Resource Library; a display of news that affects MCH; a new calendar of events across the MCH field; and easier links to best practices, membership benefits, information about key subject areas, and more.
“Our new home page and Resource Library were built to help MCH leaders and workers carry out their critical work on behalf of all women, children, and families,” said Lori Tremmel Freeman, CEO of AMCHP. “This is the start of updates we’ll be making throughout the year to get the MCH workforce and policy advocates the tools and information they need.”
Among the new features:
- A Resource Library of reports, toolkits, webinar recordings, learning modules, and more, with several search options to help visitors find quickly find precisely what they need.
- An “MCH Updates” news feed in the middle of the page, featuring alerts about legislation and policy, announcements about new resources, upcoming webinars, and articles from the news media that affect MCH.
- A set of tabs along the right side grouped by type: resources (Resource Library, Best Practices, Technical Assistance from AMCHP, and AMCHP’s Career Center of job opportunities; announcements (Policy & Advocacy, the Newsroom, and AMCHP’s Newsletters; and AMCHP-specific items (Annual Conference, the AMCHP Awards, the Membership Center, and ways to Support AMCHP).
- A photo box in the lower left corner that uses videos and photos to highlight key MCH resources that might no longer be news but that remain valuable, including reports, webinar recordings, and learning modules.
- Streamlined link options in the Programs & Topics tab across the top, guiding visitors to information in nine key subject areas, and in the About AMCHP tab.
- A slider across the top of the page highlighting AMCHP initiatives.