- Dave Caudel, PhD, Associate Director, Frist Center for Autism and Innovation at Vanderbilt University
- Morénike Giwa Onaiwu, PhD, Advocate, Public Speaker, Writer, Educator, Researcher, Mom
- Haley Moss, Esq, Attorney, Author, Advocate
Listen to this MCH Bridges episode to learn from AMCHP’s State Public Health Autism Resource Center’s (SPHARC) Autistic Faculty about the Autistic experience in a world that is centered around neurotypical people. You’ll hear from Autistic Faculty members Dave Caudel, Morénike Giwa Onaiwu, and Haley Moss about neurodiversity, ways that Autistic and non-Autistic people are similar and how we are all connected as humans, and what celebrating autistic joy means to them.
Tune in now to listen to host Maura Leahy and speakers Dave, Morénike, and Haley as they share their experiences and insights.
- Frist Center for Autism and Innovation
- Morénike Giwa Onaiwu’s information and frequently asked questions page
- Morenike Giwa Onaiwu resources page
- Haley Moss’ website
- SPHARC team (SPHARC@amchp.org) and SPHARC website
- Autistic Self-Advocacy Network
- Autistic Representation Database
- Autistic Archive
- Autistic Community and the Neurodiversity Movement
Consider completing this short survey to share input and let us know who or what you’d like to hear about in future episodes. If you have any questions or suggestions about the podcast, please contact Maura Leahy (email@example.com).