The deadline for early bird registration to participate in the 2023 AMCHP Annual Conference is approaching. So, if you are still pondering your participation or are undecided about participating in person or virtually, we have you covered! Join us in this post as we revisit some of the benefits offered by our conference and reasons to connect with maternal and child health (MCH) leaders and thinkers at AMCHP 2023.
The AMCHP Annual Conference is one of the country’s largest gatherings of MCH professionals. Last year, over 1,200 participants joined us virtually from nearly every state, territory, and jurisdiction in the United States. We feel the same will result with this year’s conference!
Why join us at AMCHP 2023?
- Gain firsthand opportunities to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field.
- Be part of discussions about ensuring equity in systems and services, building and strengthening partnerships, and practicing effective family and youth engagement.
- Exchange best practices and resources with other MCH professionals.
- Participate in workshops, roundtables, and posters featuring a mix of topics and content.
- Be part of timely-themed live and live-streamed plenary sessions led by association leadership.
- Participate in discussion, and small-group networking live and video groups with speakers, AMCHP staff, and fellow attendees.
- Have exclusive access to on-demand conference content after the event.
Snapshot of the Virtual Conference Experience
Over the past three years, the AMCHP Annual Conference has been held 100% virtual. 2023 is the first time since 2019 that attendees will have the opportunity to join us in a hybrid format – in person at the New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, and virtual through our virtual conference platform.
This hybrid format allows participants to engage in person with fellow MCH leaders or join us from anywhere in the country with a conference experience flexible for any schedule. Here are a few reasons to look forward to when joining us virtually this year:
- Watch ALL three live-streamed plenaries and participate in the discussion chat with other participants on the live-stream platform.
- Enjoy live-streamed workshop sessions – one broadcast session during each concurrent workshop session.
- Participate in two rounds of live virtual workshop sessions hosted on Zoom.
- Access more than 100 posters on the conference platform, including those being presented in person and virtually.
- Take advantage of virtual networking opportunities.
- Dedicated AMCHP staff who will support virtual engagement opportunities.
And as the early bird registration deadline approaches and if you are still undecided about attending in person or virtually, we want to remind you that you can change your attendance status without penalties until April 5. So, don’t miss the early bird rates offered by March 8, and get ready to join us at AMCHP 2023. We look forward to seeing you!
Learn about the conference theme, “Cultivating Diverse Leaders in Maternal and Child Health.”
Participating in person? Learn about New Orleans and what you can do during your stay in this beautiful and historic city, and book your stay at the New Orleans Marriot by April 13 or until the block sells out.
Subscribe to our conference mailing list to be among the first to receive updates and information about the 2023 AMCHP Annual Conference.