First, thank you for your support and patience as we continue to navigate the current environment resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and the Omicron variant.
Out of concern for the health and safety of our attendees and due to travel restrictions brought on by the Omicron variant of COVID-19, AMCHP’s annual conference initially scheduled for March will be postponed and converted to an all-virtual format. The new dates will be May 24-26, 2022. The conference theme continues to be “Reflecting on our Past, Shaping our Future.”
Information on refunds for in-person registrations will be sent directly to registered attendees. If you have not yet registered for AMCHP 2022, registration is open (Register HERE).
Last year’s meeting, also held virtually, was one of AMCHP’s most successful conferences with over 1,300 participants from nearly every state/territory/jurisdiction in the United States. We feel the same will result with AMCHP 2022. Here are just some of the many reasons to register:
- Gain a firsthand opportunity to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field, such as federal and state policies and health systems transformation.
- Conference session topics will include ensuring equity in systems and services, building and strengthening partnerships, and practicing effective family and youth engagement.
- Exchange best practices and resources with other MCH professionals, creating stronger and bolder ideas for the future.
- Participate in Workshops, roundtables (both with live Q&A), and posters featuring a mix of topics and content.
- Be part of timely themed live-streamed plenary sessions led by association leadership.
- Participate in discussion and small-group networking video groups with speakers, AMCHP staff, and fellow attendees.
- All content will be recorded for exclusive access on demand by registered participants after the conference.
For more information, visit the AMCHP 2022 Annual Conference website. We can’t wait to see you virtually!